13 May, 2024

Celebration like atmosphere

 Yesterday was Mothers' Day and I was ill from not getting enough room for myself. I do not have children and my childhood was not happy, my mother's advices not suited for my life and my grandmother accepted only boys and men. 

But in today news in the internet there was a fine picture from yesterday of a bird mother with it's young, and I thought that if there is a yearly celebration, could one so a day or two afterwards collect some things which were really good celebration like, like for example that picture, eating some bakery and reading some piece of wisdom good for such a day, and talking also of such freely while eating the bakery and drinking tea, and otherwise living a quite ordinary day in a way that is copued from good in life in general. 

 Likewise of some major happenings, a few pictures or articles collected later is often much more glamorous and wise view than living the day while following the news. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My social position is about nonexistent, so I follow usually followed and vaöued things in the world like rationality, wisdom of life, everyday life, following some of the media, etc

 I have usually had very little social influence in my own life and in things in the world. I just take part in some things in basic common ...