09 May, 2024

Is police possible?

 I have never quite understood how the work of a police would be possible. At least for me it has never seemed possible, to just go somewhere like a police when called, arrange something or however such work is done, and so that after that things would stay well, kind of common sense like ways instead of the tendency to criminal deeds that I seem to cause. It may be that I have tried to avoid such pitfalls so much that some just start doing all the things I tried to avoid, but I do not quite understand why it goes so, why do people lose all their former understanding of how to live a good life in a society, etc. But if a police would be like a foreigner, could she/he just come and behave according to basic school like rationality, and things would just take care of themselves, since all agree about the need for basic common sense, basic life running well. 

*

Maybe some just have more skills in living, thibgs running well in their environment in common sense like ways understood also by others.

But on the other hand, I have or used to have lots of wisdom of life, feeling well, doibg things in healthy ways, allowing each one go their own ways, do things in their own ways, also aiming at getting along. So typically all influencies I get from others make me feel ill, and make me lise much of my skills in life, so I cannot bear such, and so I try to avoid such, but guess that others would like to learn some skills of it, but they don't, at most they would think it a favor toward me, and mostly go to extreme lenghrs to do things completely differently from me even when I just try to follow the most commonly agreed about choices of what is ok to follow in a society, and so they lose their former educated wisdom and I get ever more squeezed and the society around seems to be going toward worse because of the wrong goals taken. When I try to ask of such, they seem to say that yes, formerly they thought lije school teaches and such really is wise but now they chose the opposite and it is very unwise but they say that so it goes, so they now chose and so things are seeming to go so frlm now on, and I have never understood the reason for such greatly worse course in the world, as if my only space left to live in, by doing what was strongly adviced for all, would have been confused as my own rule in the world. A thinker just thinks and clmmunicates, so if one has no folliwers who just kind of obey but do not get robbed or spoiled by others, the thinker affects only oneself, one's own life. And my thinking and life choices are largely toward feeling well and being free, living in wise ways, and I cannot understand why that would cause tge opposite goals on others. 

But so I have tried writing, teaching skills so, thinking that maybe the problem was in a social contact. Sometimes some have said ghat they do not want to feel so well, ordinary amount of feeling somewhat well and skills of their ordinary level suit them, and then as if alienated from their knowledge of Finnish life of academically educated people in the capital district, they say in a false looking way that they do not feel like wanting such learning, but I do not know what false they had read, when the talk was just about sports hobbies and other daily life choices of individuals, not about any foreign texts recommended - did they think that a favourite hobby is like taught by books, had they somehow list the ability to read books from the town public library in the ordinary everyday life way? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My texts are on a general level

 I have written about the skills for a Christmas gnome like life, on a very general level, using words like "work" or "school...