29 March, 2024

Tolkien: "All that is gold does not glitter,..." * & Of elves

I try to translate from Finnish: 


"All that glitters is not gold,

Not each and every wanderer gets lost.

To deep roots does not the freezing weather touch,

For a strong one the old age does not steal any of one's strenght away.


A fire will again flame from among the ashes,

A light will be lighted from among the shadows. 

The sword blade that was broken to parts, gets fixed unified again.

And the crownless will be crowned king. "


 I thought that to those who like this poem in J.R.R. Tolkien's long story "Lord of the Rings", might like my booklets "Wisdom of life for Christmas elves" 1.-3. at LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com/2023/09 

The elderly maybe would like to read my healing advices www.EasyHealing.info which ought to lead to my blog CuringGuesses.BlogSpot.com , maybe especially the text https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2024/03/learning-healing.html plus the indexes of the healing blogs.

They also propably would like my collection of texts at https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2023/12/a-christmas-song-i-am-not-seeking-for.html .
 
More of my books/ texts at MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com .

* * * * *
Thinking of the magical feeling forest Lothlorien, of Tolkien's elves, the above links and on the first one also the Christmas gnomes texts and these both blogs LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com and LearnTalents2.BlogSpot.com .. 
Maybe it would help to understand that lightly travelling, wise, nature loving elves are thought to have a big capacity, like one can see in 



And my free ebook at www.ChristmasElves.info .

If you did not -yet? - read all of my Christmas gnome skills text, you could try reading the Chapter 32. of it, see https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2023/08/skills-of-christmas-gnomes-32.html .

No comments:

Post a Comment

My texts are on a general level

 I have written about the skills for a Christmas gnome like life, on a very general level, using words like "work" or "school...