19 March, 2024

I no longer have as much to write as before

 I estimate that I have written maybe a 100 times more than I planned to write, and after December 2018 a few years, 5 to be exact, more than it seems to make sense for anyone to write. The rest is maybe explained by cultural strenghrs of Finnish speaking Finns lacking from other cultures, and by my personal strenghts having been needed in these times, but what us over that seems to get explained by some not knowing the benefits and weaknesses of an academical education and of theoretical views. 

The last three years since the death of my apricot minuature poodle Banjo (officially YellowMellow Superman) I have been kibd of dozing and writing endlessly my text Skills of Christmas gnomes. Now there no longer seems to be any need for me to write it, since tge quality of my texts has gotten much lower, much too low, but in my mind is an imoression that in addition to teaching skills, talents and wisdom of life, it was somehow important to mention the followers of Jesus of Christianity : 

"g22.   It is said that Jesus had followers. In the Buddhist center in Helsinki some 15 years ago there was a man with somewhat Jesus style appearance and he too tended to have followers. He used to keep some short talks about Buddhist teachings, somewhat like tales of different subjects, kind of his own versions of Buddhist thoughts, on meditation evenings. I guess that it is some human type which tends to have followers : there is something valuable, of good quality that he tends to give to listeners, but some other parts somewhat obscure as if not so good for others, and it all valuable kind of theoretical, letting people live their own lives each in their own way, completely undisturbed but sharing common civiliced values and an interest in the hobby group like meetings every now and then, not so overly often snd not so rigidly, more like a group of like-minded people at some age in their lives. I guess that some adults who tend to charm neighbourhood's children and show them things to do, have some good sides like that even though not necessarily theoretical. "

From chapter 32. in my text "Skills of Christmas gnomes", at LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My texts are on a general level

 I have written about the skills for a Christmas gnome like life, on a very general level, using words like "work" or "school...